What are BCAA supplement benefits and side effects. BCAA supplement, better known as Branched Chain Amino Acid. Well guys we are back with another supplement which is BCCA. We all know supplementation is necessary to see the good results in the field of bodybuilding. But using the thing without knowing anything about it is not good basically. Do you know what actually BCAA supplement is? What are BCAA supplement benefits and side effects?
No??, aah, No worries guys, For those who don’t know what actually a BCAA is, What are BCAA supplement benefits and side effects?, We are here for you. Today’s we are gonna tell you about BCAA supplements, in which we are gonna tell you what BCAA is? and What are BCAA supplement benefits and side effects on you.
So lets start…
First of all what exactly a BCAA supplements are?
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) are three amino acids with similar structures that beneficially influence the muscles. The three amino acids are Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. Amino acids are good for muscle growth.
Now the real deal. BCAA supplement benefits and side effects.
What are BCAA supplement benefits and side effects?
Benefits Of BCAA supplements:
If we talk about the benefits of BCAA supplements. Here are some of them:
1. BCAA supplementation, for people with low dietary protein intake, can promote muscle protein synthesis and increase muscle growth over time.
2. It can also be used to prevent fatigue in novice athletes.
3. Supplementing BCAAs prevents a serum decline in BCAAs, which occurs during exercise. A serum decline would normally cause a tryptophan influx into the brain, followed by serotonin production, which causes fatigue.
4. May improve appetite in people who are malnourished or have cancer.
5. May improve symptoms related to hepatic encephalopathy or tardive dyskines.
6. People also take BCAAs as medicine to try to treat problems such as:
- Muscle wasting.
- Chronic loss of appetite.
- Certain brain disorders.
Those were some benefits of BCAA. Now if we talk about the side effects of these amino acids, then those are given below.
Side Effects Of BCAA supplements:
There are many proposed side effects from the use of BCAA supplements, some of which appear to be more far-fetched than others. Let’s take a look at some of the most commonly side effects of BCAA.
1. Hair loss.
2. Increase in acne development.
3. Few BCAA supplement users have complained about stomach and gastro issues such as increased gas and cramps.
4. May lead to such serious mental health issues such as Depression.
5. Higher protein intake can damage kidney and liver function.
These were the some of the side effects of BCAA supplements.
So guys that’s were all about Branched Chain Amino Acid(BCAA), what exactly it is, What are BCAA supplement benefits and side effects. We Hope you found it interesting. Try yourself and make it count.
Thanks for your patience reading
Do visit again for some more exciting posts.
Stay healthy, Stay fit!!